The purpose of FStructures is to ensure the enlargement of the textile structures market share in the overall construction sector by providing more comprehensive and up-to-date information to potential customers about the textile structures range and opportunities, as well as to companies operating in this field.
The FStructures Community consolidates:
Product manufacturers - from tent, tensile membrane, air supported structure, stadium roof construction companies and manufacturers to geo and technical textile product producers.
Suppliers - presented by material, accessories, hardware and equipment manufactures as well as software developers:
Service providers - engineers, architects, designers, consultants and experts, contractors and rental companies.
We guarantee that
of the Community will gain many advantages that will contribute to the prosperous future of his company. Moreover this project, including all project members’ information, will reach the highest level of visibility and searchability on leading search engines like
Google, Yahoo, Msn and others,
and as a result
worldwide popularity in a short period of time
Key features of the project
- Each and every member of the project will gain the permanent opportunity to add and edit information about himself, track record of his company, industry news and the range of products the industry is presented by, which will be posted categorically and of course here –
on the main page of this website
- Site visitors and potential customers will have the opportunity to easily find and contact each project member as well as send a request expressing their interests.
- This Community represents
among potential clients, partners, contractors and suppliers.
Quick overview »
Basic system function list:
. The advanced site search will provide your potential clients with the ability to explore your product range and contact your company directly with their inquiries and requests.
The Integrated forum (discussion board)
is intended for boosting your communication including “members only areas” (inaccessible for common site visitors).
Unlimited number of articles publication
- specifically categorized with the opportunity to express your opinion by making comments and ranking.
Personal message service
among registered Community members.
A fully searchable article archive
Separate accumulation of unread publications
since your last visit.
“Add to favorites” function
, which will help you to bookmark articles of interest.
and analysis of most actual issues for the industry.
(including rating and profile data).
Each category allows publishing an unlimited number of articles and news touching upon the past, present and future of your organization:
– provides information regarding already existing or to be realized fabric - textile structures in the nearest future, i.e. air supported buildings, tensile structures, hangars and halls, tents and tent rental projects;
- provides information about all other technical textile industry products and projects matching the context of the site like geotextile or technical textile, etc;
– engineering and architecture category;
– a comprehensive overview and latest news about materials, accessories and hardware for textile industry products.
SOFT & EQUIPMENT
– contains articles highlighting the latest releases of software and equipment novelties for textile industry production.
– provides access to technical information, literature or links to other useful resources.
– the category for those who didn’t find any other appropriate category for their post, while still applying to the site.
– hosts a variety of forums accumulating the opinions of professionals and newcomers to the textile industry including a “members only” area (inaccessible to common site visitors), reflecting community members interests and issues, attracting potential clients, contributing to supply decisions, etc.
- sell, buy, exchange, etc.
*all categories may be detailed afterwards.
In case of any questions, please feel free to contact
us or leave your remarks in the comments area.
to be your homepage - what matters to you, the way you want it.
Thank you and enjoy!